Crave Catering Donation Guidelines
Crave Catering supports local non-profit organizations through in-kind donations of services. Crave Catering has established guidelines to follow when considering eligible organizations due to the frequency of such requests. Please also note that Crave Catering favors organizations that are focused on the Greater Austin area. Thank you for donating with our premier Austin TX catering company.
Donation requests will be considered only if your organization meets the following criteria:
Must be a public organization with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
Headquarters/main office are within the Greater Austin area
Must not be disqualified by any of the below stated donation exemptions
An organization is limited to only one donation receipt within a 12-month period.
Due to increased requests for in-kind donations, Crave Catering cannot support the following:
- Political, religious, or ethnic groups and programs
- Lobbying or advocacy groups
- Private schools, foundations, or clubs
- Labor organizations
- Third-party fundraising organizations
- Individuals or for-profit businesses
- Organized sport teams or leagues
- Fraternal organizations
- Conferences, conventions, seminars, workshops, telethons, or corporate picnics
- Solicitations to advertise
How to Submit an In Kind Donation Request
Please submit all requests on organizational letterhead or stationary with:
- Date of event
- Approximate number of attendees/participants
- Sponsorship benefits including any media benefitsSend the request to email@example.com with the e-mail subject line starting with [IN KIND DONATION REQUEST].
Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for processing. The submitting person or organization will be notified if approved for an in-kind donation. Please, no phone calls. We appreciate your donation. Thank you for choosing Crave as your Austin TX catering provider.