Imagine if sampling the best wedding venues in Austin was as pleasurable as attending your private tasting. Just as customizable as our wedding menus, these fine Austin wedding spaces welcome your unique vision. And we are here to give you an inside look at each of them. As your imagination soars through these incredible locations, relax knowing our team can flawlessly execute your wedding theme in any of them.
From picking out your Austin wedding venue to reserving the right rentals for it, let our professionals help you to achieve your wedding dreams.
The Best Austin Wedding Venues Personalized to Your Theme
Charming Historic Wedding Venues in Austin
If you imagine vintage décor filling your wedding space, then your search for the perfect venue will take you back in time—maybe even centuries. Austin has no shortage of historic locations that are rich in memories. Whether you bring in antiques or let the décor of these historic wedding venues set the scene, your guests will enjoy an unforgettable experience:
- Allan House: Since 1883, this beautiful Victorian house has been a wonderful feature of downtown Austin. Located minutes from 6th street and nestled around gorgeous Texas bloom and oak trees, this restored building now provides an idyllic wedding space year-round.
- Brazos Hall: Once a 1900s grain mill, Brazos Hall is now a beautiful wedding space. Conveniently located in downtown Austin’s hotel district, Brazos Hall offers incredible city vistas and historic charm among its 8,400-square-foot Main Hall and 3,500-square-foot Rooftop Deck. With restored long-leaf pine flooring, brick walls and wood rafters, little decorating is needed to bring a vintage wedding theme to life.
- Mercury Hall: This quaint hall, built in 1904 to serve as a church, was repurposed to an ideal wedding location in 1997. Minutes from downtown Austin and situated on a hilltop with oak trees and wildflowers, Mercury Hall now rests among a Hill Country atmosphere yet retains its classic architecture and historic charm.
Country Chic Austin Wedding Venues
Jerry Hayes Photography
Luxury meets country in elegant Austin wedding venues that exude a Hill Country charm. Benefiting from the beauty of rolling hills and your unique style, there are plenty of local venues that provide a country atmosphere not far from our vibrant city. If you are planning a rustic wedding or any variation of it, we can give your guests a warm country welcome at any of these premier Austin venues:
- Addison Grove: Get ready in a glamorous 1,800-square-foot bridal cottage and then step out to a covered cocktail patio to enjoy amazing views of wildflowers and longhorns. Every moment and each photo from your wedding at Addison Grove will be unforgettable.
- Pecan Springs Ranch: Uptown style meets Hill Country charm in this breathtaking venue. Just 15 minutes from Downtown Austin you’ll find its flexible 6,000-square-foot climate-controlled building situated among 17 acres with pecan and oak trees, a relaxing creek, fresh spring and serene pond.
- The Vista on Seward Hill: One look at the ceremony terrace with fire columns and serene waterfall or the courtyard with stone tables ready to be filled with water or fire and your country chic wedding vision will soar to new heights. Illuminate your wedding dreams in the secret garden or light them up on the crystal dance floor; either way, your guests will be in awe.
Naturally Beautiful Wedding Venues in Austin
Nicole Riggs Photography
Just like your personality, Texas has a unique beauty to it. Let the seasonal beauty of our area come to a forefront on your special day by choosing a stunning wedding location. Whether you choose one of the outdoor sites or let the spaces bring the outdoors inside, these wedding venues will give your guests incredible natural vistas and photo backdrops:
- Canyonwood Ridge: As you might suspect from the name, this popular wedding venue sits on a ridge offering picturesque backdrops. From a ceremony in the on-site chapel to a reception in the large hall, you’ll find everything you need in this expansive property located just 20 minutes from downtown Austin.
- Ma Maison: Among 23 acres of lovely wine country, you’ll find this stylish house featuring European décor. At nearly 10,000 square feet and with views of Lac Moise, this top Austin wedding venue puts no restraints on how far your beautiful wedding vision soars.
- Villa Del Lago: With a regal estate and gorgeous garden and event center, this property is unsurpassed in elegance. Let your guests dine and celebrate with spectacular unobstructed views of Lake Travis—one of the most beautiful natural vistas around.
Over the last two decades, we’ve put our heart and expertise into bringing couples’ unique wedding dreams to life. To enjoy an incredible experience at one of the best wedding venues in Austin, contact us online or give us a call at 512.828.5797.